Saturday, August 25, 2007

Why I should not be allowed to close doors







I know at least three people who will laugh at this....yesterday, Dracon went with us bowling with our church and when he was getting into the Party Carriage...yes, it was before the midnight hour when it goes back to its minivan self, I closed his hand into the door...on accident. I swear I did not do it on purpose. I mean we all know if I had done that he would not have a hand. :)
So..I am sorry again to Dracon and to all of my fellow comrades in bottles, let this be a lesson to you. Do not get into the van with me. :)

5 comments:

gothhippo said...

so mean. you need to give him somthing to make it up. just dont let charlie know. lol jk

Redneck's Wife said...

Mouth, I told you to stop touching things.:) Dracon are you okay?

Redneck's Wife said...

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/160/160017b0y1c1fn4i.gif[/img][/url]

I was wondering if this would work or not.

Redneck's Wife said...

NOPE DIDN"T WORK DAMN IT!!

Chesh said...

Now now..gothhippo, we all know that is for room mates to do. I just get to apologize and make him dinner.