Thursday, August 30, 2007

And This Too Shall Pass




I love this statement because guess what......it shall pass. No matter what it may look like now. It will pass and it probably won't end the world unless of course, you are trying to stop a war head from blowing up the earth..then we are all screwed. :)

Lately, we have all been through some nasty shit, one way or the other and we have all leaned on each other for support. God knows, we have all needed the support of our gang and ones that are important outside our little band of merry friends. Still, it shall pass. What is even worse is most of it will be forgotten even by next year. In fact, we will look back on it and laugh or sigh and realize if we made it through that, we can make it through the next obstacle that comes our way.


Never forget who was there for you when you needed them because they too may need you sooner than you think and always keep in mind.....This too shall pass. By the way, it's the red wire, not the green. :) Later, my tators.

3 comments:

Redneck's Wife said...

I want to take this opportunity to thank the lord above for the friends I have. I have fallen on hard time a lot lately and I sometimes forget what blessings I have been given, My close friends who not only are there when I need that shoulder to cry on, but who except me for who I am (as weird as that may be) and my son who saved my life in my darkest of times. I am far from perfect and at times have even been accused of being “to mean,” but my true friends know the truth and I hope my son feels the endless love I have for him. I also want to thank Mouth for being there to listen to me bitch every time I come back from Ft. Gibson.
Okay I'm done...Stop the tears and no I am not PMS-ing
(Okay well maybe a little)
I Love you Guys :0

Ana said...

Along the same line, I also like to say this..."It'll all work itself out." Things come along in our lives, where we feel like it's the end of the world. But I always think and tell people, "It'll work itself out." God wouldn't have put me in the situation if he didn't think I could handle it.

Chesh said...

You go girl!