Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Something Funny


Now, I love my mother in law, but I must say she has her moments. Today, she called me and announced that Broken Arrow was shutting off the water for two days. Completely shutting it off. Now, I know she was just trying to keep me informed, but really..how gullible does she think I am. I guess not as much as she is. I informed her that if they shut off our water for two whole days, what exactly were we suppose to do...poop in the yard or drive to Tulsa to go to the bathroom. I love her, I really do, but sometimes she has her moments and today was definitely one of the greatest. Hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine. :)

2 comments:

gothhippo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gothhippo said...

"I am the chosen one."

"alright"