Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good Morning!!

Good Morning, Round table Lovers....why is that greeting such an oxymoron? I mean really who here does not like to sleep in until the sun is so bright it about blinds you. I remember those days before I had kids and responsibilities. Of course, you also stayed up so late at night that you greeted the sun before going to bed instead of the other way around. Where your pillow and blanket were your safety net after a night of hangng out with your pals...
And then there was money. Money to spend on whatever the hell you wanted and not have to worry about those evil things called bills or even rent. Where we were free to live our lives and answer only to God. Of course, some of us just waited to be forgiven after the aftermath. Doesn't sound like anyone here... :)
I sit with my coffee and just remember life without kids or bills, early mornings and work schedules and think....you stupid bitch, why in the hell did you want to grow up?! I mean 21 is a given, so you can drink, but that is definitley a good stopping point. Kids are wonderful, but bills and mornings just suck, in my opinion. So morning, gang and see ya next post.

2 comments:

Dracon said...

Dracon here, Just letting you know that I have a site so I can Comment. :-P

Chesh said...

Wel, hey there, Dracon...welcome to the gang's blog...we are all a little crazy...:)