Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Congrats are in Order

Congratualtions to Arwen for passing her test! As some of you know, Arwen has been working in Daycare since before she even knew how to drive and she is basically sick of it...who would blame her? so she applied for a job at Broken Arrow's new DMV. She had to take her civil service test and passed. YIPPEE!! I guess that makes her more civil than the rest of us, but then we all already knew that. Well, congrats, Sis, you earned it and good luck on getting the job!!

3 comments:

Redneck's Wife said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you!
I have been in daycare for over 16 years and I am ready for a change. I am praying they offer me a job.
Thank you,
Arwen
(love you too Sis)

gothhippo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Redneck's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.