Friday, August 17, 2007

The Vermillion Prophecies

Hey there, Music Fans! This is Dracon's band. He plays the bass guitar and has been a member for six months, though he has been involved in the music lifestyle for six years. He will let me know when his next concert is so we can all go and support him. The music is heavy metal based and some of the songs are Fade, Envy, Predator, and Burn.
On their website, you can hear some of their music and also check out Dracon's art at the other site. It totally rocks!!
So the next concert he has we are all going to be there, shouting our lungs out and probably drinking our brains to a pickle. :)

7 comments:

gothhippo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chesh said...

And he is the only one who eats pickles..I mean really... :)

Chesh said...

by the way, welcome to the blog site. See you found your way. :)

Redneck's Wife said...

Hey
I eat Pickles. Pickles are goood!!!

Chesh said...

and so is dill relish on everything...huh, Arwen?! :)

Redneck's Wife said...

The Dill Relish is all your fault!

Redneck's Wife said...

Dracon,
I saw your band site. I liked it, but I have to say I loved your long hair. :)