Monday, August 20, 2007

Next Round Table Meeting

Hey there! Is me. I wanted everyone to know ahead of time that we will have our monthly 'round table' meeting on the 22nd of September around six o'clock. I figure that we will just do a night to talk and bs among ourselves since a few of us have a curfew. Other than that, we will do movies and other things also and anyone not having to go home right away can have beer and bs at my house or see a late movie after the meeting is over. Mostly, this is just to get all the gang together since most of us are busy on weekends with other stuff. The 22nd is a Saturday since a lot of us have the weekends off.

1 comment:

Redneck's Wife said...

I am the first to say I can not make it. I checked with my babysitter and she works that weekend nights. I can maybe check with my dad, but for now I can't Sorry :(
Arwen