Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Monday


Hello...It is I, your friendly neighborhood Mouth letting everyone know there has been five confirmed yeses on Saturday night. Anyone still wanting to go can just let me know. Other than that, Sonic is good. Doctor says he is healing well and will hopefully be up and running or at least up about the time of our next round table meeting. Don't forget we have changed it yet again to the 29th of Sept. We are thinking about trying out a different watering hole, for a change. Let you know more when I know more. :)

3 comments:

Redneck's Wife said...

I am so excited about Saturday but for the record The only important person going is me. The rest simply follow :)

Chesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebekah (monkeygirlsmama) said...

So which is it really? The 15, 22, or 29th? I have to know for sure, if I'm going to be able to get my mum to babysit.