Sunday, August 19, 2007

Costumes and Dinner

As everyone knows, October is the haunting month and we all know how much we like to dress up the holidays...so I pose a question. Who would like to get together for a Hallowewen party. No, it will not be on the day of Halloween since some of us have to do the trick or treat thing with our children. I just thought we could all dress up and maybe hit the town running. Paint it orange and black, or somehting to that effect.

It would be a movie and dinner or maybe go to the mall or something, who knows. Also another idea to keep in mind is a trip to Oklahoma City to go to Jack-in the Box and maybe some other places in the city. Kung Fu C and Arwen swear by that place and I love fast food so I am defintely on board. If we have Mom-in-law babysit, we can fit quite a few in our van. Post a comment and let me know what you al think. Ciao!

3 comments:

gothhippo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Redneck's Wife said...

Jumbo Jack with Cheese Yeah Baby

Chesh said...

Ummm...and the Halloween Party?! I can see you all have a one track mind. :)