Friday, September 28, 2007

OKAY already!!!!!


I have been told to write because for some reason, the Mouth cannot take a week off for anything. ;)
Anyway, tomorrow is the Round table meeting and everyone save for three will be there and all of us say...it is about DAMN time....no, no...YIPPEE!!!!! I can't wait for the excitement, the thrills, the stories, the after party...okay, so we aren't that big yet, but people always end up at my house after for more talking and laughing...guess that consitutes an after party. My question here is where's my limo?!
Everyone also remember that my mother...God bless her...is having a BBQ for yours truly on Oct 7th from 1pm until...whenever. I will tell all directions who may need them and also that Saturday is Game Plan with the kids. Also Tattoo Day, if anyone wants to come get pierced or tatted..or just want to hold my hand as I go under the needle. :)


1 comment:

Redneck's Wife said...

It's about time you put something new on here. Some of us don't have lives and enjoy reading the blog everyday. :P