Sunday, September 23, 2007

HALO launches tomorrow at Midnight


For all you gamers and those married to gamers...Halo 3 launches at midnight tomorrow or would that actually be Tues....huh? Anyhoo, it looks to be a pretty cool game and I will probably be suckered into playing coop and get yelled at because I took the sword or something like that. Those who have played with my hubby will understand that comment....

Anyway, Fridays is looking good. I am reserving a table for twelve so hopefully, everyone will be coming. Mountain Dew and Psycho Barbie will be there for those who do not know them and we will have a really fun night......Ciao all and Good Night.....

4 comments:

Dracon said...

I'll be there...both for Halo 3 and Fridays....WOOT!

(starts chant in Ha-Lo, Ha-Lo, Ha-Lo)

I'M TAKING THE SWORD.....MUAHAHAHA

Dracon said...

but the sword got hit with the nerf stick so I'm not sure I want it.


(nerf stick = World of Warcraft term for when something get stats taken away from it)

Redneck's Wife said...

I am excited about Fridays. It's looking like EVERYONE will be there for the first time. YEAH!!!!!
I am looking forward to a night of fun.

Dracon said...

apparently that nerf stick is called the Gravity Hammer in Halo 3. :-P...Wooot! This Friday at Fridays is party time!