Friday, September 14, 2007

Is Me


Hey, hey, hey...one day until D-Wars...yippee!!! I know I sounded like a dork there, but that is me to a T. It's friday and guess what?! The weekend is right around the corner. I know some of you that means nothing and of course, to me, it means Scoob is home, but it also means I get to see all of you wonderful people...the highlight of my life. No comments here on it ain't much to begin with. :)
Honestly, I am glad to call you all my friends. It took a long time coming, but I am glad to say you all rock. No, I swear I have not drank anyhting alcoholic yet......I just Love you, Man and Woman......alright , so just a few shots to get me going. :)
Well, see you all later and to all I won't.....miss you. :)

1 comment:

Redneck's Wife said...

What have you been shotting and WHY ARE YOU NOT SHARING??????