Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday's Child is full of woe




Hello there, all my friends and fellow 'gangsters :)' . How are thou this fine day?! Just thought I would remind everyone that Octber 6th is tattoo party number two and Oct 13th is the concert for Dracon's band. Plus we have a few things still happening in September. Oh, I thought that if we wanted, we could all meet at Fridays' for the Round table meeting. Not sure if anyone is interested, but you all can let me know. I also remember a theatre being over there as well, in case we all wanted to catch a movie. Let me know by comment or phone call and we will catch all of you on the flip side of the coin. :)

1 comment:

Redneck's Wife said...

If any one wants to go. My son's very first soccer game is Saturday from 1:00 to 2:30. We can all car pool some how. Let me or Mouth know if you want to cheer on my kid :)