Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Talk about the weather


As uninteresting as it may be, was not the weather awesome today? I had to wear a sweatshirt this morning to take my kid to school. It was wonderful. Hey, I am old and that is the first topic we talk about. That and what the price of gas and candy bars were back in the day.... :)


Anyway. other than that, I hope all of you are doing fine. I am thinking of possibly doing the Oklahoma City thing over the kid's fall break. It would still be on Saturday...I have to figure out details there. If anyone thinks this might be a decent idea...let me know and we will see you this weekend or if not, later in the month. :)


Also our little theatre will be getting D Wars and it starts at 9:20...so we could meet at Applebee's around 6:30 since last time, I got flack for getting there too early.... you know who you are. :)

No comments: