Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A note from Arwen


I just wanted to tell everyone involved (which seems to be everyone) that I am so sorry that my actions has cause such a tidal wave of emotion and seems to have divided the group up. That was not my intenions and if I could have seen into the future I would have changed my actions completely. To my very bestfriend who has been there from the beginning of time. Thank you for the shoulder. To all my friends in the gang who were there that weekend or not, please except this apology. I let my feeling get in the way of my friends all of them, I am so sorry. Lastly, To the one person who knows the whole truth, Your friends are here for you when you are ready to call on them. Wake up from the pretend world you are forcing yourself to live in and be true to yourself and be the man you really are. Realize you are repeating the same mistake over. Step back, pray and see the truth. We love you my friend, don't forget that. -- Arwen

4 comments:

Chesh said...

I accept your apology and want you to know that I will always have your back. As for last weekend, it is in the past...let's keep it that way.

Redneck's Wife said...

Good Im tired of explaining myself

Redneck's Wife said...

Most of you don't see me this way but I feel it needs to be said..

The main reason God helps you to choose who your true friends are going to be in this life is because he wants you to spiritually grow and mature in your walk with Him.
(Eccl 4:9-12) Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone? And though one might prevail against another, two will withstand one. A threefold cord is not quickly broken.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I have never been one to preach or throw bible verses at people because I have a bad taste for organized religion, but God is true and so is the reality of friendship.

Chesh said...

You are right there and it is also said that friends are to be loyal without question and love you even when you have faults. Life is something that ALL of us have to deal with, not just a few choice people and Shit happens every day, but it is this what mkes us stronger and it is those who you consider to be your closest friends that stick by you.