Tuesday, October 2, 2007

And in further news....




Hey there all you fun loving people.....how goes it?! I am excited cause I'm getting a tattoo and well, turning 30...plus in a little over two weeeks we are going to see....The Vermillion Prophecies.....Yippee and all that celebratory fanfare!!!!
As for the meeting of the round table, the next one will probably be Oct 27th unless someone cannot make it. If the 20th would be better for anyone, let me know and bring your favorite candy to share with everyone since it will basically be our Halloween get together. Also The Seeker opens this Friday so I wondered if anyone wants to see that...it would be for the 20th or a Friday if anyone wants to join us. I'll let you know more

We will meet at my house around noon for anyone going to the tattoo place. It is called Brookside Tattoo and Body Piercing for those who have wondered. The guy who did Kung Fu C's is named Doyle.

Lastly, we have a name change that has come in effect. Kung Fu C is no longer taking Kung Fu so the name is kind of pointless so from now on, we will call him Neo 360. For all who know him, I thought it was fitting, but you can be the judge.

Have a good day and see you later, my gators!!!!!!!!

No comments: