Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ha Ha Ha


Ha Ha Ha, Dracon! You are such a kidder. Anyhow, word on the street is Dracon may not be playing on Sat. His guitarist is out with a thumb issue, but he will let me know more tomorrow and I will let everyone know. If we would change plans, how does a nice dinner and maybe a good movie sound? We could do that and then come back to my house and watch 1408 afterwards. I really want to see Seeker and The Game Plan so it could be a good replacement. Let me know.


A special Shout out goes to all who were there at my Bday BBQ. You all are so very special. Thosae who weren't because of work and other issues....I still love you. :)

Thanks for the gifts, the laughs, and the love! You all totally rock!!!!

3 comments:

Redneck's Wife said...

I understand but I really wanted to go see some good bands play :(
So if we don't go see dracon play and just go to dinner and a movie, dracon must sing to us during dinner. OK :)

Chesh said...

Sounds awesome to me! I think he can belt out a song or two and then Neo 360 can be his backup singer.

Redneck's Wife said...

Damn Dreams!!!
:)