Saturday, October 13, 2007

Well now......


Halloween or All Hallow's Eve is vastly approaching and then begins the holiday season....everyone says...HELP!!!

I love the holiday season since I no longer work in retail and do not have to deal with the thusands of people who litter the malls and stores looking for those perfect gifts. No, I wait for the early mornings and get in before the crowds hit. Sometimes, it works..other times, I get that look from Neo 360 and know I did a boo boo.

Just in the hustle and bustle, don't forget that the holidays are about those you love and not about the gifts you get or have to buy. They're about love and joy and peace. About a little boy who came to save us all from a fate worse than death and they are about hope and change.

Have a great holiday seaon and we will see you all very soon.

No comments: