Thursday, November 8, 2007

It has been way too long


Just to update everyone, my little boy is all better and all is well. I have so not been writing in this blog. I am a very bed girl....amyone want to spank me? Sorry it slipped. Well, the sandwich shop, Which 'Wich was pretty good and we are hopefully going to try to get together one more time before the first of the year. I am hoping to do a little christmas party for everyone and will have to figure when I can.

Also keep Kitty in prayer. She goes in for surgery the 26th and will spend the night. We will go see her i am sure so if anyone might want to join us, let me know. Well, I did my deed and will try to post more often with thoughts and quotes. Later, my gators.

1 comment:

Redneck's Wife said...

It's About Freakin Time!!!!! Some of us Don't have a life outside of the gang. (Yes I'm lonely)