Monday, November 12, 2007

Hee hee hee


Afternoon, my fellow friends! I just hought I would mention this early and get opinions. I know that Arwen is siked about it, but I was wondering what everyone thought of a New Year's Eve Party. I know getting together for Christams with Sonics' scheduel is near impossible so I thought a combination for New Year;s might be a lot easier. Also about Christmas presents. I want everyone to understand that no one has to buy for anyone this season, but if you do, please try to keep it under twenty dollars per gift. That way not one feels bad about not being able to afford big gifts. We all have other obligations and we all know that money has a habit of becoming tight during the holidays. Well, all of my pals, let me know which of you are on board with New Year;s and who is not and I will catch all of you on the flip side of this coin.

5 comments:

Dracon said...

I'm mos def cool with a New Years/Christmas Party...count me in...just let me know when.

Chesh said...

YIPPEE!! Dracon will be there!

Dracon said...

and I am the life of the party!!!!

Redneck's Wife said...

I'm sorry Dracon you are NOT taking my title! I am the life of the party, you are just my side kick!

Chesh said...

And what am I? the old woman who lives in a shoe?! I feel so abused.