Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday Wednesday


Is me AKA Life of Party, even though other people like to lie and say they are. I am the one here who has the biggest mouth. Ha, i beat you all to the insults. ;) Iam getting so good in my old age.


Anyhoo. the way it looks, we might do dinner out somewhere and then who knows? We will figure something else. Of course, it will be Dec 31st since that is when all New Year's Eve Parties are held and it will go until midnight because that is usually purpose of said party. To bring in the New year....and they say we don't learn fast. Ha! Proved them wrong again.


Also movies i want to see and everyone can let me know who else wants to go...

I am Legend

Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium

The Golden Compass

Let me know and later, my gators.....

No comments: