Sunday, January 6, 2008

WOW


I must say that this past Saturday was actually quite fun. We all had a blast. The movie was great, dinner was awesome, and it was like we had the old gang back. I was suprised at how much I missed it. So when is the next function you might ask.....well, I was thinking the 26th and maybe try for some Mexican food. Ted's is good and Sonic and Kitty have a good place they like too. You all can keep me informed. Mybe we will even try going to the big theatre, depending on if anything good is playing around that time....


I did learn something this past meeting. Our fun is contagious and I like that about us. We love to have fun. It makes us the people we are and the fun with us never seems to stop.


BTW, to all who may be going to Jesus Fish, please let me know soon. I need to purchase tickets. Thank you and good night, my gators!!!!!!

No comments: