Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meeting of the Round


For those of you still reading this, hee hee...we are changing the movie to Cloverfield. One...because I really want to see it and two...because Rambo was voted out. I will make a date for those wanting to see it and we will go and, yes, I, Mouth, will go see it too. It is still on for the 26th. Sonic and Kitty will be there as well as I think, Arwen and Dracon. Mountain Dew said she may come and bring a friend and Psycho Barbie will be there in spirit. We also may have some fresh meat joining us. Try not to be too hard on them, after all, that's my job...


Don't forget 6:30 at Ted's and I will see you there. Later, my gators

10 comments:

Dracon said...

I seriously vote for after Feb 14th...and that we all go see "The Spiderwick Chronicles"...that's my vote.

Redneck's Wife said...

Your Vote doesn't count Dracon :P
but I do want to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. (I guess I'll have to find some other friends to see Rambo with since you guys won't)

Dracon said...

She need to add the fact that we went to National Treasure to the list of "Movies we've Seen"

Just A Though.

Dracon said...

and if my vote doesn't count...then yours doesn't...unless it is in agreement of with mine...then the two of us both count... :-P

Redneck's Wife said...

Okay Fine, but Sometimes Dracon I think you just like to argue with me. (or am I talking to Rojo now)

Chesh said...

Now, children, we all know who really rules this kingdom.

Redneck's Wife said...

Ya, ME!!!!!

Chesh said...

Ummmm...you keep telling yourself that, Arwen....(shhh, Dracon, what she does not know won't hurt her and she is much safer when you keep filling her mind with hopes.) Of course, you are, Dear.

Redneck's Wife said...

OFF WITH ALL YOUR HEADS! I AM QUEEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE QUEEN!

Chesh said...

Hey, I must be the mother f-ing princess. So I must make things difficult. 'Tis life...