Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Day


Okay, all you people out there..here are my views on this wonderful day. I hate it! Why? Because if you are alone, it sucks. If you have someone special amd they forget, it sucks, and most of all, lovers are basically forced to buy their mates gifts to show them how much they love the other. Is that not that what you are to do every day? I mean as a couple, that is something you get to surprise each other with and not make a day to rub in the noses of those who have no one. Hey, i was once alone, I know the shit it puts you through. So from me, Mouth, I hearby say....Valentine's Day Stinks!! That's my stand. Later my gators....

PS. Okay, if my hubby happens to get me something, I will accept it, but
not because i am celebrating the day. Just don't want to hurt his feelings!! ;)

6 comments:

Dracon said...

don't lie...you know you want something...anyway...yeah it can suck for those alone (I.E. me and some others I'm sure) but I've come to realize one thing through all my years (though they may be few), Friends can show there love just as much as couples...just not in the same way...GOSH you guys...

so that's my 2 cents on the subject...piece...

PS. no that doesn't mean you have to buy all your friends gift for V-Day (Rhymes with D-Day...coincidence i think not)

Chesh said...

You are quite a smart one, Dracon and fishing for gifts always is good. ;)

Chesh said...

All kidding aside, I know Dracon wasn't fishing for gifts..though I might. ;) I am glad for my friends. They ALL rock....at least the ones that still read my blog.

Redneck's Wife said...

My feelings are hurt!! First Dracon I thought I was your secret love, second I am expecting a valentine gift from everyone. (especially you Rojo, fuzzy handcuffs) Lastly Valentine's day is an amazing holiday filled with love and romance. You get candy and flowers and fuzzy handcuffs. It brings couples even closer. Well at least Im told. I have NEVER received flowers at work like the other girls (Bitches) and the only candy I get is the box I buy myself while sitting on the couch stuffing my facing while crying watching some sappy chick flick. You better come through Rojo with those damn handcuffs

Chesh said...

Of course, we are all buying you gifts. Flowers, candy...you and Rojo are on your own when it comes to fuzzy handcuffs though. I love you, my Queen

Dracon said...

honestly I think we have better luck with our last minute plans than the ones that we plan like a month in advance...just saying.